Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons
The Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons share the key features of the standard JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons; forgivness, high launch, fast ball speed, etc... The Mizuno JPX Hot Metal Pro has a slightly smaller head size and reduced offest. The JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro is an iron for the golfer who wants the best of all worlds.
Get the Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons custom fit or standard, with free shipping from Just Say Golf. Find all Mizuno irons at the lowest price from Wide World of Golf.
"The most impressive thing about the JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro is the launch control and flight apex - the extra ball speed and distance doesn't come from low flying bullets. We worked the design backwards from the correct landing angles. These are irons for the golf course, not just the launch monitor."
Chris Voshall, Senior Club Engineer
Key Features of the Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons:
- Chrome 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Re-Engineered Sound Ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
- Modified Scoring Irons: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
- X30 Steel Wedges with Milled Grooves: Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specifications as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts offered by Mizuno.
- Stock Shaft: Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff or Regular
- Stock Grip: GP MCC+4 Grey Standard Size
Key Standard Specifications for the Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons:
|Model ||Loft ||Lie ||Length ||Bounce ||Swing Weight|