Garmin Approach S60 GPS Golf Watch
Buy the Garmin Approach S60 GPS Golf Watch and other golf rangefinders and golf GPS from Wide World of Golf. The Garmin Approach S60 GPS Watch is Garmin's latest edition to a long line of excellent golf GPS rangefinders. Get the lowest prices and free shipping on Garmin Approach S60 GPS Golf Watch and other great golf equipment from Wide World of Golf.
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course
- Large, 1.2" sunlight-readable color touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to show precise yardages to greens, hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Convenient QuickFit™ bands for fast style changes without tools
- More than 41,000 preloaded courses from around the world
- Battery life: up to 10 hours in golf mode; up to 10 days in watch mode
Keep Track. And Keep Score
With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically detects¹ along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis on Garmin Connect™.
Know Your Course
Approach S60 comes preloaded with maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and it offers automatic downloads1 of updates for those you play the most often when synced with Garmin Connect. Get precise distances to each location on the course, as well as PlaysLike Distance, which adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots so you can select the best club for the situation. And with Touch Targeting, you can touch any point on the map for precise measurement to that exact spot — including fairway, sand traps, water hazards and more.
Reach the Pin
Green View gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to manually drag-and-drop the pin into the correct location for the day for greater accuracy. PinPointer even tells you the direction to the pin when you have a blind shot.
Know Your Swing
Pair your Approach S60 with the Garmin TruSwing™ golf swing analyzer to get swing training, including swing speed and club path angles. By understanding what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve the consistency of each swing.